Pages

Friday 13 November 2015

Becky & Marco - Engagement Shoot.

Back in June I met with Becky & Marco at Wells Beach for their engagement shoot. We decided to meet later in the day to try and get some golden hour shots but we were greeted with dark moody skies instead. This created the most creamy light and with all the colourful beach huts, it was a photographers heaven. 

Becky's long beautiful skirt was perfect for a beach shoot and she even brought along a small bunch of flowers as a prop which I loved! Becky & Marco are childhood sweethearts and one of the nicest couples I have ever met! They are getting married next year at The Red Barn, my favourite venue (but I'm biased because that's where I got married!)

Becky's make up was done professionally before this shoot by the lovely Emily from Love Moi Makeup, I had the best time photographing them and I can't wait to photograph their wedding next year! 






















No comments:

Post a Comment