Pages

Friday 16 January 2015

Louise & Marc - 24.04.14

Louise & Marc are old friends of mine, I used to train with them at the same gymnastics club when I was younger, they were together then & I was so thrilled when they emailed me years later and asked me to photograph their wedding.

Louise & her bridesmaids got ready at her & Marc's home, before Louise was picked up by the most gorgeous white horse and carriage I have ever seen, they then travelled down the road to the church. After a gorgeous ceremony we headed to Leziate sailing club for the reception. They had the most unique and creative cake, with all them, their bridesmaids & groomsmen made in to little icing people stuck around the cake - amazing!

Luckily the weather was on our side because when the sun had set, we went outside to take some photos with sparklers which turned out to be some of my favourite photos from the day.

- Thank you to my assistant Amy for all your help!























No comments:

Post a Comment