Pages

Sunday 18 January 2015

Zoe & Ryan - 21.06.14

I was really exited when Zoe & Ryan asked me to photograph their wedding, I went to school with Ryan, so it made this wedding extra special.
I met with Zoe, her family and her bridesmaids at her parents house on a really hot and sunny day in June. Zoe was then taken to Dersingham Church by a beautiful VW camper van. As a surprise, Ryan's parents had asked for bagpipes to be played as Zoe walked down the path towards the church, I love hearing bagpipes as my grandad is Scottish so I really loved this moment. Zoe and Ryan's ceremony is one that will always stick out in my mind, it was really special. We then headed to Le Strange Arms in Hunstanton for their reception which had a very welcome breeze to this hot day. We took photos on the beach before heading inside for speeches (which were the most emotional speeches I have ever heard, I wish I could of captured the words!) I don't think there was a dry eye in the room. We were especially lucky later on when we had a gorgeous sunset to take photos with which ended up being some of my favourite images of the day.






















No comments:

Post a Comment