Pages

Monday 14 December 2015

Charlotte & James - Wedding.

Charlotte & James were married on the 15th August 2015 at Elms Barn in Beccles. I couldn't wait to photograph their wedding as Elms Barn is stunning and Charlotte & James are such an amazing couple. As soon as I met them I knew they would have a fantastic wedding to photograph and I was right, it was incredible.

From the location to all the little details, everything was simply perfect. They had one of the most emotional ceremonies I have ever photographed! We were spoilt for choice for their couple shots with beautiful walled gardens and even a field of sunflowers. Charlotte and her bridesmaids certainly knew how to have fun. I don't think I have ever had a group of bridesmaids and a bride so willing to spin around, jump and run into a field of sunflowers for photos. It goes to show, although you may not want to get your dresses dirty, some of the best photographs are taken when you just let go and have fun.

There is so much more I could say about their beautiful day, but I'll let the photographs do the talking..




































No comments:

Post a Comment