Pages

Thursday 15 January 2015

Rachel & Matt - 16.08.13

I had already met with Rachel & Matt for their pre wedding shoot a few months beforehand, we'd talked plenty about their upcoming wedding so I was really excited for the big day.
Rachel has amazing taste when it comes to planning weddings, she had planned the perfect romantic wedding.
I met with Rachel in the morning at her hairdressers, before heading back to her parents house to photograph her getting her dress on and a few photos of her adorable daughter. I then headed to the Rose & Crown to photograph Matt and his best man in their suits, before heading off to the Church, by this point it had started to rain but even though it chucked it down during the ceremony and the roof of the church began to leak, Rachel & Matt only had eyes for each other.
After the ceremony we walked outside to the most beautiful sunshine, before heading to the sailing club right on the beach for their reception. Amazing food, a gorgeous cake Rachel's mum had made, sunset photos right on the sandy beach followed by Matt surprising Rachel with an unplanned first dance. I enjoyed their day so much I almost didn't want to leave, I can honestly say this was one of my favourite weddings to photograph yet.

























No comments:

Post a Comment