Pages

Friday 9 October 2015

Vikki & Simon - Wedding.

On the 4th July 2015 I was lucky enough to photograph the wedding day of Vikki & Simon. Vikki got in touch less than a month before her wedding day and asked if I was available and it was one of my only Saturdays free throughout summer! I met with them and we chatted about their big day and I couldn't WAIT to photograph it because they are the nicest couple & I knew their day would be beautiful.

I met with Vikki in the morning at her parents house to photograph her and her family and friends getting ready, before Vikki got dressed in her Justin Alexander dress, which looked stunning with her beautiful red hair, I then headed off to Terrington church ready for her arrival in a horse and carriage! They had the most beautiful ceremony followed by a guard of honour with her guides and a lovely confetti moment before we went to their reception which was at Griston Hall Farm which has a lot of really interesting history & it's also owned by their friend and isn't a wedding venue so it was one of a kind which I love!

They really thought of everything when it came to their wedding & the whole day was beautiful and VERY hot. In fact we had to wait until after the wedding breakfast to take couple shots and I'm so glad we did because we had the most gorgeous light to photograph in.

Thank you to you both & your families for making me feel so welcome.





























































No comments:

Post a Comment